- Use our peg hook locks to prevent customers from taking merchandise off of your hooks without permission from your employees.
- To use, simply unscrew the magnetic key's cap to reveal a strong magnet, then place the magnet under the hook lock (where it is labeled 6 mm) to unlock the hook lock.
- This hook lock works great for slatwall, pegboard & gridwall hooks that have a diameter from .23" to .25". These locks may slip off of thinner diameter hooks, make sure to measure your hook's diameter before purchase.
- The hook lock measures 1.5" L x .75" W x .6" D. The diameter of the hole is 6 mm or about .25". The magnetic key measures 2.25" L and comes in a cylinder shape that has a .7" diameter.
- Choose from one, two, or five keys per set to unlock the locks.
- **Please note: NO Hooks are included in this listing. This listing is ONLY for the peg hook locks with the magnetic key.**
Hook Lock: 1.5" L x .75" W x .6" D
Key Length: 2.25"